[TYPO3-templavoila] Include external XML as DS ? // Include DS in DS ?

Johannes P. spaaammm at gmx.net
Tue Mar 13 01:37:12 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> You can use sheets. See flexform description in core api doc and
> mininews extension for sample.

Ok, if I get this right your references are about including data
structures for flexforms.
What I am after is how to include external data structures (i.e. in XML
files) for _templavoila_ in the way you can include typoscript via the
'INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT' operator in the 'setup' field of typoscript-
templates.
My intention is to put these structures under version control.
I could dump the XML from the database, but perhaps there is some kind of
'INCLUDE_XML' operator/element for the 'data structure xml' field of tv
ds-forms..

Thanks already,

Johannes