[TYPO3-templavoila] get own UID for a "inline" content wrap

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:01:32 CET 2007

Jens Hoffmann wrote:
> COOL! :)
>
> But the online doc is down :( :( :(
> Could you give me a short example here?
> (Copy ... Paste)

5.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="mask"><div
id="scroller-id-{register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.uid}">|</div></div>

Explanation: "field:uid" inside DS refers to field named "uid" in DS,
not in the tt_content record! To access tt_content record you need to
use special registers provided by templavoila to access "parent record".

> THX Dimtry, ... you are soooo fast! :)

Unless I went for a lunch ;)

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs