[TYPO3-templavoila] Flexible Content Element: BE user changes BG image

Daniela Waranie news_001 at washammwa.de
Tue Mar 6 14:51:35 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

i´m on the right way. Thanks for your great help!
But the image path is not fix. The backend user can upload own images to
self created folders.

How do i get the foldername of the selected image?

Best Regards
Daniela

Just for your interest:
I need to define the TO/DS with a
- field_imageurl of mapping type 'attribute' and editing type 'TypoScript
Object Path'
- field_bgimage of mapping type 'unmapped' and editing type 'image'

My TypoScript looks like this:
lib.imageurl = COA
lib.imageurl {
   100 = TEXT