[TYPO3-templavoila] Serious bug in Templavoila - HTML source gets messed up

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotelnospam at gnospammail.com
Thu Mar 1 01:25:31 CET 2007

Tomas Larsen wrote:

<snip>

>> Does anybody have any experience with this bug?
>> Is there some known limits to how many nested tables TV can handle? (i used
>> up to 4 levels)

Just for the record, I've been building websites since the days of
Netscape 3.2 or so, and I have *never* seen /any/
design/layout/browser-lunacy that required nested tables four layers
deep--and there's definitely no need for such coding with today's crop
of browsers.

--
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/