[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with adding new elements

Claude Kilchherr ck at ckworld.ch
Thu Jun 21 14:40:15 CEST 2007

hi

dimitry i want to say i can not add a new CE, clearly that this
datastructure not work. Rob show me in zurich how templa work...but he
doesnt show me what to do if i update from a prev. Version...i think thats
the reason why templa is now a little bit demolished...

i changed my name into my real name: Mullah Dadullah :-)

1. thx for the checklists
2. my php has no a simple echo "TEST with lib";
3  i checked paths ...full path ...media/scripts path ...no path... nothing
works. noPHPscriptInclude is default 0 so...lol. security option to ensure
that users with template-access do not terrorize
4 . jep, i think i take this one and consult one's pillow

re-install old templa?

????!

news:mailman.1.1182417916.10926.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...