[TYPO3-templavoila] choose right template design

Marc Ehret marc.ehret at gmx.net
Wed Jun 20 22:49:00 CEST 2007

Stefan Beylen wrote:

> when i change the field "Page Template Structure" in my page properties
> I also have to select (after the page refreshes) the "Use Template
> Design" even though there is just one possible option (apart from the
> "current value is not allowed")
> Thats not very userfriendly, so here my question: is there a way to
> always choose the first one?

Hi!

To select first item of the select menu automatically,
put the following code in PageTS:
TCEFORM.pages.tx_templavoila_to.disableNoMatchingValueElement = 1

Unfortunately, the first item is an empty one. To remove it,
have a look in templavoila/ext_tables.php. In tx_templavoila_to
(for pages) an empty item is added:

'items' => Array (
	Array('',0),
),