[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila and Frames

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jun 20 16:36:36 CEST 2007

Hi!

Philipp Holdener wrote:
> Is there a possiblity to use TemplaVoila in a Frameset?
>
> I have to put a sound file in a 1px frame that is playing without stocking
> over pages.
> So, in this frame, typo3/templavoila is not needed.

Well, do not use it there if it is not needed. It is all up to you where
you use it. I do not see how I can help. You define that you want to use
TV in your main TS tempate. I think you need to write it differently in
some way. This is not TV-related, it will work the same way with MTB or
even pure TS templates.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs