[TYPO3-templavoila] New DS/TO problem, typoscript won't render

Edwin Blokker a.stoutjesdijk at chello.nl
Sat Jun 16 11:18:34 CEST 2007

I'm really sorry for the flood of self-replies, but just to keep you
updated: it seems like it has nothing to do with the DS, just with my
bad typoscript... I just noticed the object browser said there were 3
end braces missing.. found 2 of them in the menu's already and when
fixed, also the typoscript parts render in the FE, only not the menu's.
But, that's probably typoscript errors also. So, it seems it's just a
matter now of fixing the TS errors.