[TYPO3-templavoila] New DS/TO problem, typoscript won't render

Edwin Blokker a.stoutjesdijk at chello.nl
Sat Jun 16 10:14:32 CEST 2007

Sorry, pushed some keys to fast... Lets start over again:

Hi Georg,

Thanks for replying.. I have not hand editted any lines away. The lines
you specify aren't there, only these:

<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>
<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.head</TypoScriptObjPath>

This is all made by TemplaVoila.. Is this likely to be the problem? And
if it is, what could have caused templavoila to not generate these
lines? I would rather have TemplaVoila generate the DS the right way so
that when I update through TV I won't have to change all of it again
manually...

Thanks again!
Edwin.

PS. Kruimelpad is a bit of a strange word for us Dutch even.. What's the
german word?