[TYPO3-templavoila] New DS/TO problem, typoscript won't render

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Sat Jun 16 06:21:50 CEST 2007

Hi Edwin,

just picking what was the first thing I discovered ...

Edwin Blokker wrote:
>              <field_header type="array">
>                  <tx_templavoila type="array">
>                      <title>header</title>
>                      <sample_data type="array">
>                          <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
>                      </sample_data>
>                      <eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>

In my DS there would also be _these_ lines here:

                      <eType_EXTRA type="array">
                        <objPath>lib.head</objPath>
                      </eType_EXTRA>

>                      <TypoScriptObjPath>lib.head</TypoScriptObjPath>
>                  </tx_templavoila>
>              </field_header>

You havn't hand edited the XML and forgot that, have you?

> # Header
> lib.head = TEXT
> lib.head.value = {$head}

Nothing to complain here.

> # Kruimelpad

What a _nice_ language (nl)!

HTH, Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)