[TYPO3-templavoila] Where can I find the information of the allocation of a page content element to a TV-Content Element?

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Wed Jun 13 18:04:21 CEST 2007

thanx for the information, Dmitry.
It's good to know now, but not so good to know how :)

In this case there is no way to find out, for example where is one page
content element allocated - to the Content Element "Content" or to
"Marginal", using a CONTENT-object with a select in TypoScript...

Anyway, ... in my case I can take another way to rome...