[TYPO3-templavoila] How to access a translated page title in extension?

Anders Tillbeck at at opengate.dk
Tue Jun 12 10:08:34 CEST 2007

> Actually for page record you can easier approach:
>
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->getPageOverlay($GLOBALS['TSFE']->id,
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid);
>
> This will return you page record overlayed with current language.

Thank you for your answer. For some reason I was not able to log onto
this newslist for quite a while. It is a shame because your example is
really short and "clean code". Before I saw your example I ended up
writing quite a few lines of php to get to the same result!

I will keep your example and try to insert that into my extension
instead of my work-around.

I really apreciate the help from you and others since I have found it
quite hard to get started on the extension building. But there are
progress all the time.

BR. Anders