[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila revisited

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 31 10:10:39 CEST 2007

Hi!

Franz Koch wrote:
> But there are also some point's I don't like in TV - the missing sorting
> options (cut and paste is sometimes one click to much), the missing
> feature to disable the template-selection-wizard for editors when not
> needed and some other small things. But overall I prefer no TV and like
> the flexibility with the FCEs.

There will be also something missing... Sponsoring usually helps to make
it available faster :) It already did for several features.

To answer Elmar's question: I think using TV or not is a question of
personal preference. I never liked traditional templating but TV is
really my way of doing things. Both ways has advantages and
disadvantages, so choose whatever you like.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs