[TYPO3-templavoila] Using both the classic page module and TV

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Fri Jul 27 08:00:49 CEST 2007

This sparked a thought regarding the available module on a per page
basis.  I have yet to implement a multi-site situation where the client
is using both classic and TV modules but in hindsight, I could see the
benefit in particular situations as Bart has introduced here.  An issue
of usability arises regarding two different ways of interacting with
page content via the backend but in situations such as Bart's this issue
may not be avoided.  Thus, the issue comes to whether we can limit or
adjust the available page module based on whether the page selected is
TV, Classic, or other.  Is this possible?  If not, how could such a
'feature' be implemented?  Should we ajaxify the Module listing or
something similar?

Aloha,

Johnny.