[TYPO3-templavoila] Can't reference content elements from a hidden page

Ignatius Reilly ignatius.reilly at free.fr
Thu Jul 26 15:59:34 CEST 2007

Thanks Dmitry.

I tried but this seems to break the i18n logic. It seems impossible to
create an alternative language page to the sysfolder page; as a result I
can't localize content elements stored in the sysfolder.

I'll probably stick to a standard page, not hidden but pid-excluded from
menus.

Cheers

Dmitry Dulepov thus spake on 2007-07-26 15:06: