[TYPO3-templavoila] Can't reference content elements from a hidden page

Ignatius Reilly ignatius.reilly at free.fr
Wed Jul 25 08:44:19 CEST 2007

There are a few content elements that I need referencing on a number of
pages, so my idea was to create them on a hidden standard page "Shared
content" and create references to these elements on actual pages. Just a
matter of convenience, so that the master version of CE be easy to locate.

However after hiding the "Shared content" page the references to its
content elements do not work any longer.

Is this the standard behaviour?

Thanks