[TYPO3-templavoila] Using both the classic page module and TV

Bart Veldhuizen bart at v-int.nl
Mon Jul 16 12:11:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

my client wants to maintain two websites in their Typo3 installation:
one based on TemplaVoila, and one based on the 'classic page module'.
I know I can enable it in the Extension Manager, but then both groups
will see the Templavoila page module AND the classic page module. Is
there any way to restrict the page modules to certain BE user groups?
This is what I'm looking for:

FE Group one --> Enable TV Page module, disable Classic page module
FE Group two --> Disable TV Page module, enable Classic page module.

If this is not possible, then I'd be happy to sponsor its development.

Cheers,

Bart