[TYPO3-templavoila] tv data structureerrorafterserverreplacement

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 16 00:08:24 CEST 2007

Further to this Dmitry ..

>Than I am out of ideas :( xml looks pefectly fine.

Yeah - that copy of the XML was, I think, from the view (not editable) in TV
... today when I went into edit of the DS, the first line was indeed

<ROOT type="array"><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>

So I deleted the first tag, and now its working perfectly :S

Weird that in view it didn't appear, but in edit it did :S

Oh well. Its working... that's all I care about :)

Thanks for your help

Cate