[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.2

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 13 08:40:58 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry

Cate & Peter wrote:
> Nothing is showing up at all - I get a blank page.
>
> The mapping is still there in the typo3 system, but after mapping, and
> saving headers, and clearing cache a few times, nothing is showing at all.

Dmitry wrote:
CSS styled content is not in TS record...

No that is not it either, for two reasons ... one, I checked and it is
actually selected in the TS record headers (I would put in a screen capture
to prove it, but can't here ... ).

And second, there is actually some parts of the page that are html and not
mapped in TV, and they arent showing either.

Cate