[TYPO3-templavoila] error in 1.3.2

Peter de Regt peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl
Fri Jul 6 14:32:37 CEST 2007

Thanx! 1.3.3 is ok

I only discoverd one thing:  the combination of 1.3.3 and
me_templavoilalayout2 is not working.

It gives the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hasfceaccess() in
/home/httpd/vhosts/myserver/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/me_templavoilalayout2/class.ux_tx_templavoila_module1.php
on line 336

When i disable the ext:me_templavoilalayout2 the ext:templavoila (1.3.3) is
ok!

"Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1183628146.21579.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...