[TYPO3-templavoila] error in 1.3.2

Peter de Regt peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl
Thu Jul 5 08:41:27 CEST 2007

Hello,

I just upgraded from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 and getting the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or
T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in
/home/httpd/vhosts/myserver/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/index.php
on line 443

Is it a bug or is it a problem in my configuration?

Greetings,
Peter

--
The information included in this message is personal and/or confidential and

It is forbidden to distribute, reproduce, use or disclose the information in
this e-mail to third parties without obtaining prior permission from Shark
IT. We expressly point out that there are risks associated with the use of
e-mail. Shark IT shall not accept any liability whatsoever for damage
resulting from the use of e-mail. Legally binding obligations can only arise
for Shark IT by means of a written instrument, signed by an authorized
representative of Shark IT.