[TYPO3-templavoila] override HTML Header Parts in Templavoila

Bart Veldhuizen bart at v-int.nl
Tue Jul 3 20:12:47 CEST 2007

Like Georg wrote, conditional comments in the stylesheet are the one
thing that force me to revert to TS. As far as I know there's no way
to properly map code like this using TV, is there?

	<!--[if lte IE 7]>
		<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fileadmin/templates/
redesign/static/css/ie7.css" media="screen" />
	<![endif]-->
	<!--[if lte IE 6]>
		<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fileadmin/templates/
redesign/static/css/ie6.css" media="screen" />
	<![endif]-->

	<!--[if lte IE 5.5000]>
		<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fileadmin/templates/
redesign/static/css/ie5.css" media="screen" />
	<![endif]-->

Cheers,

Bart

Op 3-jul-2007, om 13:30 heeft Dmitry Dulepov het volgende geschreven: