[TYPO3-templavoila] override HTML Header Parts in Templavoila

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Tue Jul 3 01:43:41 CEST 2007

Personally, I generally include css using TS instead of mapping them.
Here is a blog entry as to why:

http://www.busynoggin.com/blog/blog-item/archive/2007/january/article/
why-i-seldom-map-css-files-in-templavoila/

Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog
web: www.busynoggin.com