[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting id anchor & cObj->data in TV

Simon Tuck nospam at rtpartner.ch
Mon Jul 2 09:55:59 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have a table-based TV Template for a newsletter and part of the
newsletter is a table of contents linking to the section anchors in the
newsletter. Because the DS/DO is mapped to table rows the section
anchors are placed outside the tr markup and that confuses the
browsers/email clients. So I'd like to place the anchors directly around
the content elements. Unfortunately this is (once again) not as
straightforward as it seems because $cObj->data ins't available in TV,
or rather, it contains DS stuff. In other words stdWrap & gettext have
limited application and this, for example, won't work:
dataWrap = <a id="c{field:uid}"></a> |
It would be nice if there were a means to access the data array from
inside TS, and I am wondering if any of you have come across similar
problems and if anyone has found a solution or a workaround...
Cheers,
Simon