[TYPO3-templavoila] little mapping problem

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 31 11:46:07 CET 2007

Hi!

Witt Elias wrote:
> I try to map an printlink but the wizard always tells me "No Content
> found!"!
> What do i do wrong?

Do you try to map <div> or <td> or any other enclosing tag as INNER?

> black" width="100%">

If yes, you cannot map <a>. In fact, you cannot map anything inside
INNER. Think about this way: if you mapped element inside INNER,
anything inside it disappears (and you get "No content found" as result).

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs