[TYPO3-templavoila] Re: Problems with "Umlaute" äöüß since 1.2.1

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Jan 27 15:03:18 CET 2007

Hi!

Stefan Völker wrote:
> since the last Update of TV, the german "Umlaute" are not shown
> correctly in the Preview.

I noticed that for labels from locallang.xml though I do not know at the
moment what causes it. What I see is that html character set is utf-8
but labels from locallang seems to come in iso-8859-1.

Flexform labels in preview show correctly to me. Edit screen is not
shown by TV but by typo3 and corresponding fix is waiting for approval
in core team.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs