[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.2.0 : Wrong mapping information in TO

Marc Ehret marc.ehret at gmx.net
Tue Jan 23 14:49:36 CET 2007

Hi all and hi Dmitry :-)

after updating to TemplaVoila 1.2.0 the content was gone - only in fe.

I set up a fresh installation of TYPO3 4.1beta3 and Templavoila 1.2 and 
the behaviour is reproducable:

After creating DS and TO the first time everything works as expected. 
But looking in Web > TemplaVoila and clicking [update mapping] it shows:

    "The current mapping information is different from the mapping 
information in the Template Object"

After saving the content in fe has gone. After a little phpmyadmin here 
and there I founf the following strange behaviour:

After creating DS and TO the first time the content of field 
tx_templavoila_tmplobj.templatemapping is:


	<div id="content">";s:13:"field_content";s:28:"
		content content content


After [update mapping] the content of field 
tx_templavoila_tmplobj.templatemapping is:

<title>Page Standard</title>



PS: Same with TYPO3 4.0.4
PPS: Of course I didn't change the HTML-Template or DS manually.

More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila mailing list