[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.2

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Jan 20 23:33:06 CET 2007

Hi!

TemplaVoila 1.2 is released. Here is what in this new version:

  # Fixed bug 4085: Russian titles of fields shows wrong in Page module
                    (uft8 encoding)
  # Fixed bug 4036: Default meta information missing in DS
  # Fixed bug 4324: lib.myobject instead of real object name (see rev
                    4213 in SVN for fix!)
  # Fixed bug 4625: Not possible to edit page with special doktype
  # Fixed bug 4697: Error in TemplaVoila API
  # Fixed bug 4736: MSSQL and TemplaVoila TO-Selection in Page-Module
  # Fixed bug 4741: XML fields are not tabbable and fixed font
  # Fixed bug 4750: Database compatibilty
  # Fixed bug 4778: Filelinks in FCEs are not registered as "references"
  # Fixed bug 4812: RTE field does not respect system RTE configuration
  # Fixed: wrong parameter to link_edit
  + Record display in Page module (see manual!)
  + Tabbed interface for mapping. This fixes bugs 4593, 4015.
  + [Kasper] Added finished class.tx_templavoila_extdeveval.php; changes
                    by Nicolas CERISIER
  # Better fix for bug 2691: now mapping module unsets
                    TypoScriptObjectPath when
                    eType != 'TypoScriptObject', pi1 is reverted
                    (Kasper's request for Dassault)

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs