[TYPO3-templavoila] how to map to a body attribute?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 18 14:10:43 CET 2007

Hi!

Christian Welzel wrote:
> That would be a solution if i can set this property using the TO of tv.
> is that possible?

No, tv has no access to TLOs... If you plan to do it through page
template, you can easily extend page record by making an extension and
add one more field to page record, which will be a class name or link to
additional css file (which is more generic).

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs