[TYPO3-templavoila] character before Link (made in rte)

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Tue Jan 16 20:04:06 CET 2007

Hello group,
since days I am trying something which I thought to be so simple, but
neither google nor the manuals I read the last days seem to provide an
answer:

I would like all my links (all of them are made through rte) to have a
 >> before the linktext (f.e. <a href="http://www.typo3.org">>>
typo3.org</a>)

I tried this in my typoscript setup:
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.wrap = >>|
tt_content.text.10.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.wrap = >>|

and I installed the extension ml_links and set it up according to the
manual.

Seems that TV does not allow the parseFunc the way I used it ...

Is there any other way to do what I want ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Tom