[TYPO3-templavoila] About tabbed cm1 (to Benjamin Mack)...

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Thu Jan 11 10:03:50 CET 2007

Hey Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> I though about this but typo3 currently does not have stable ajax
> library for both 4.0 and 4.1. If we use solution from 4.1, TV will not
> work for 4.0 at all.
I think at some point we can do a "requires 4.1" - same as we did with
the 4.0 release. But I agree that we don't need to raise the
T3-requirements for a small AJAX-improvement.

But maybe we can increase usability with AJAX at some points more and
then it's a must-have :-). Also. I know for a fact that 4.1 almost
certainly will come with the prototype library, so we can build on top
of that for a maybe TV 2.0 version :-).
I could put some of my efforts in TV, Usuability and AJAX if you're
interested in that. For instance, I'm gonna check the Drag&Drop
capabilities for cut/paste in the page-module. I'll have a look into it
soon.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-