[TYPO3-templavoila] Datastructure tree

Robert John de Stigter robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Wed Jan 10 09:10:27 CET 2007

Hi list,

Just something that popped into my mind about datastructures. In some
cases you want to use different datastructures for different kind of
pages when the differences get to big. But a lot of times these
datastructures still share fields that are alike.

I don't know if this is technically possible (althoug I always say
everything is possible except it costs time and time is money :) But it
would be handy if you could define a basic datastructure and extend that
with subdatastructures. In that case you don't have to change all your
datastructures if there are modifications to be made on shared fields.

Just an idea,

Greetz,
Robert John,