[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila adding tags

M. Torbeck moto.nord at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:13:38 CET 2007

Hello Nagita!

Nagita Karunaratne schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Nagita Karunaratne wrote:
>>> I tried to implement a template with Templavoila and I found that it
>>> is adding an extra '</body>' tag that was not there in the source file.
>> Usually it means that one or more tags are not closed in the template.
>> TV requires valid HTML.
>>

> Hi Dimitry,
>
> It's strange as it is valid xhtml 1.0 Transitional.
>
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmembers.shaw.ca%2Fntkar%2Ftemplates%2F
>
> and still it is not working. I think I may have to put the IE
> compatibility code in the CSS file.
>
> Thanks.

Yes, I am afraid, that is necessary. I heard of a bug that I cannot
verify for myself - but it was is caused by to many comments in the
HTML. When checking your template I found that it is pretty neat coded
but has very much comments due to the navigation menu roll-over effect.

Please report here, when the bug still occurs after you cleaned the HTML
from that comments, ok? Thank you!

Best regards,

Miriam
--