[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila adding tags

Nagita Karunaratne Nagita.k at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:49:58 CET 2007

I tried to implement a template with Templavoila and I found that it is
adding an extra '</body>' tag that was not there in the source file.

Because of this I cannot map the rest of the template.

Here is the template that is giving me some problems:

http://members.shaw.ca/ntkar/templates/index.html

And here is a screen shot of the extra tag that is added by Templavoila:

http://members.shaw.ca/ntkar/images/screen.jpg

Notice the </body> tag?

It is NOT present in the source.

Anybody know what is causing these?

I should tell you that the template html source contains a lot of
comment tags to make it compatible with IE7.

Take a look....

Thanks.