[TYPO3-templavoila] Disable edit icon from top left corner

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Jan 7 11:56:06 CET 2007

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> Hi
>
> How it would be possible to disalbe edit icon from
> top left corner of the page in the frontend editing?
>
> If not some TS how to hack source to do that?
>
> I use frontend editing top menu, where is link
> 'Edit page properties' and the edit icon is just redundant.

I found this
	// Edit icon (frontend editing):
						$eIconf = array('styleAttribute'=>'position:absolute;');
						if ($table=='pages')	$eIconf['beforeLastTag']=-1;	// For "pages",
set icon in top, not after.
						$content =
$this->pi_getEditIcon($content,'tx_templavoila_flex','Edit
element',$row,$table,$eIconf);

It is *very annoying* that this has been hardcoded into source
without option to disable. This is Dmitry *very bad habit*!
Either using TS setup.txt or option would be acceptable, but
not these kinds of bad coding habits.