[TYPO3-templavoila] About tabbed cm1 (to Benjamin Mack)...

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Fri Jan 5 12:11:48 CET 2007

Hey Dmitry,

just had some time to look into the bugs you reported:

> - If header is changed and user clicks "Map" or "Ch.mode", header
> changes are lost
I see you implemented the "Set" button and the note at the bottom.
Really smooth, easy and good-to-go solution! But: what do you think if
we do some AJAX magic in there and save it automatically every time you
click on the checkbox?

Also, while we're working on this: I ran into this "unmapping" problem
(How to unmap an element).  I read your solution in your blog, but I
would like to redo this so that people still can figure this out without
reading your blog :-). In fact what do you think of this:
Unmapping an element: click on "Re-Map" and next to the "Cancel" Button
there is a "Un-Map completely" button which does the same as the empty
selection in the ch-mode action?

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-