[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug in page module with field of <eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>

Mathias Behrle expi311203 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 15 17:01:25 CET 2007

Hi all,

just wanted to know if anyone can confirm this:

I am currently implementing merrychristmas.typo3.org, always using
latest svn as well for typo3 as for TV.

Now I am observing, that in the page module it is no more possible to
see the field priority, when *editing* or *inserting* a new element. But it
is displayed in old records in the summary of the page module and rendered
in the FE as well. As soon as I change the type of the field to
<eType>input</eType>, it shows up.

Anyone else observed this behaviour with field of type
<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>?

Mathias