[TYPO3-templavoila] treatment of links and anchors in TV

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:47:47 CET 2007

Hi!

Tomas Broeker wrote:
> I have got a TV-template with links that are needed on every page. So
> they are just written directly in the html file. I.e.:
>
> 1. The logo in the upper left corner linking to the homepage (i.e.:
> http://www.hoempage.de)

Are you sure it is written with "http://" in the file? Looking at your
link below, it seems that it does not have that prefix.

In any case, why do you put full domain name? You can be much more
flexible with simple <a href="/">...</a>

> 2. A #top-anchor at the bottom of the page linking to the top.

I do not remember the exact solution for this but it means you used one
directive in "config" improperly.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs