[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila "No content found!"

Hahnefeld Bjoern bjoern.hahnefeld at dallmeier-electronic.com
Wed Feb 7 13:40:52 CET 2007

Hello,

I am currently having a big problem with TV which I cannot solve.

Up to now, it was no problem to map templates. But now, this is no
longer possible for the "body" tag as well as for several elements.
After some time, "no content found" appears at random.

The pages can still be accessed correctly, but the markers cannot be
mapped correctly any more. Additionally, I have installed a multi-domain
instance which has never caused such problems up to now.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Bjoern