[TYPO3-templavoila] howto use the templatemappings in own ext.?

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 6 01:08:32 CET 2007

Hi Dimitry, hi all!

Thanks a lot for the new TV version, im very happy about the new features.

I have a problem using templavoila with my extension. I'm trying to use
the "already mapped elements", the "target" information, as my
JavaScript target. In my Extension i can alreay choose the possible
mapped fields from a selector box. Now i have to add an eventhandler in
javascript to the selected field, so i need an id or a class from this
field. I expect that not everyone will give the element an id or class,
so i have to manipulate the mappings, so the rendered content elements
are not more just <h1> but <h1 id="myTempIDveryUnique238294">

but how make it ? is it possible "just in time" ? cached elements?

Its hard for me to understand the renderings from begining to the end...

Best regards
Andreas Jonderko