[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.3.0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 5 11:12:21 CET 2007

Hi!

TemplaVoila 1.3.0 is out. There are two new features:

+ Feature request #4847: Access control for DS/TO
+ Fixed bug #4650: respect me_templavoilalayout

Bug fixes:

# Fixed character conversion problem that appeared in 1.2.0
# Fixed empty field values in "Page related information" tab (bug #4576)
# Fixed problem with preserving <meta> tag during "Modify DS/TO" (this
	allows me_templavoilalayout and localization to retain its data)
# Fixed bug #3143: New Content Element is created as Reference
# Fixed bug #3958: New content created as a reference after a reference
# Fixed bug 4842: TV Does not render the Site on T3 4.1 Beta 3
# Fixed bug 2553: When Modify DS/TO und saving afterwards, the parts
	from the HTML header are lost

Special thanks to Marc Ehret for his excellent work on
me_templavoilalayout! This is really nice piece of software!

Many thanks to e-netconsulting KG Hamburg AND Star Finanz GmbH Hamburg
as sponsor!

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs