[TYPO3-templavoila] Default Typo3 Search module not reading TV Flex Content

BMolayi at datacolor.com BMolayi at datacolor.com
Wed Dec 19 17:10:47 CET 2007

I have a site using TemplaVoila and the basic Search module that comes
with Typo3 Core. I noticed that the Search doesn't index any content
created by TV (Flexible Content, Rich Text, Text, etc). The only thing
it indexes is keywords in the page name, or the HTML type of content. I
would appreciate if somebody could tell me how to configure TemplaVoila,
or Search so that Search can index all my content.\

Thanks,

Bijan

The e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.