[TYPO3-templavoila] getting an overview of used FCEs

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Thu Dec 13 15:23:44 CET 2007

Hi Lee,

lee perry schrieb:
> hi michael,
>
> in the list view of your sysfolder with your FCEs inside you can see the
> used references ([Ref]) in the table of the TemplaVoilá template objects.
>
> maybe this could it be, what you are looking for...

Yes, that was what I was looking for. :-) With the references of the
template object I'm now able to see, if - and if "yes" how often - my
FCEs occur on my pages and if it's safe to delete them for example.

It would be interesting to know, if it's possible to see on which pages
the certain FCEs are used. I couldn't find a solution via list-module so
  far, because the UIDs reference only to tt_content/
tx_templavoila_tmplobj	...

Anyway, thanks for your help Lee!

Michael