[TYPO3-templavoila] Using Selector Elment and customizing it

Unai Aizpurua unai at alambre.net
Wed Dec 12 11:43:00 CET 2007

Greetings!

I'm creating a templavoilà template page,
I need to add a field that adds caracteristics to a product, something
like this:

Name
Picture
Characteristics
	· Char 1
	· Char 2
	· Char 3

The name, the picture appears correctly.
In TV I created a SC named "Characteristics" and inside it an element
Char of Selector box type, like:

[EL] Name
[EL] Picture
[SC] Characteristics
   [EL] Char
[AT] link

In the DS changed XML like this:

<numIndex index="0" type="array">
   <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
   <numIndex index="1"></numIndex>						</numIndex>
<numIndex index="1" type="array">
   <numIndex index="0">Washable</numIndex>					  <numIndex
index="1">This product is washable</numIndex>
</numIndex>
<numIndex index="2" type="array">
   <numIndex index="0">Red Cover</numIndex>
   <numIndex index="1">Has the cover painted in red</numIndex>
</numIndex>
<numIndex index="3" type="array">
   <numIndex index="0">90 days</numIndex>
   <numIndex index="1">90 days of warranty</numIndex>
</numIndex>

In Page view I'm able to create some characterístic to the product but
in frontend only appears one of the and puts Value 1 or Value 2 or Value 3.

¿What I'm doing wrong?

Readed that it can be done with locallang.xml too, but I can't see an
example of how can this file must be done.

Thanks in advance for you helping!

Unai Aizpurua
unai at alambre.net
Alambre Estudio