[TYPO3-templavoila] Benefits of TemplaVoila

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 11 10:35:03 CET 2007

Hi!

Henjo Hoeksma wrote:
> de> Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi> wrote:
>>>   Caching issue? What is it about?
>
>>  I think tha he means situation, when HTML-template has been changed.
>> User must open Template management and update/resave mapping.
>> Annoying if you just have need to do afterward several minor changes.
>
> that is exactly what I meant ;-)

Would you prefer TYPO3 to spend time parsing HTML each time when request comes to web server? If not, here is why caching exists.

If you planned and designed your template well from the beginning, you should have any need to change it often :)

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs