[TYPO3-templavoila] hiding complicated settings of frontend extensions by using an FCE

Claudius Heitz typo3 at heitz.info
Tue Dec 4 16:25:04 CET 2007

Hi

I just tested the data structure and corrected a little thing.
Here is the working version.

Claudius

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
		<langDisable>1</langDisable>
	<ROOT type="array">
		<tx_templavoila type="array">
			<title>ROOT</title>
			<description>Wählen Sie das HTML-Element der Seite, das Sie als
übergeordnetes Container-Element des Templates möchten.</description>
		</tx_templavoila>
		<type>array</type>
		<el type="array">
			<field_gallery_path type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Image-Folder</title>
					<description>don't map this</description>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>input</eType>
					<proc type="array">
						<HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
					</proc>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>input</type>
						<size>48</size>
						<eval>trim</eval>
					</config>
					<label>Image-Folder</label>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_gallery_path>
			<field_show_thumbs type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Thumbnails</title>
					<description>don't map this</description>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>select</eType>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>select</type>
						<items type="array">
							<numIndex index="0" type="array">
								<numIndex index="0">show</numIndex>
								<numIndex index="1">1</numIndex>
							</numIndex>
							<numIndex index="1" type="array">
								<numIndex index="0">hide</numIndex>
								<numIndex index="1">0</numIndex>
							</numIndex>
						</items>
						<default>0</default>
					</config>
					<label>Thumbnails</label>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_show_thumbs>
			<field_gallery_plugin type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Gallery-Plugin (rgsmoothgallery)</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>link</eType>
					<TypoScript><![CDATA[

10 = USER
10 {
	userFunc = tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1->main

	# here the value from the field for the image-folder above
(field_gallery_path) is inserted
     startingpoint.field = field_gallery_path
     startingpoint.wrap = fileadmin/galleries/ |

     # here the value from the field for the thumbnails above
(field_show_thumbs) is inserted
     showThumbs.field = field_show_thumbs

	# ID of the div-container for the external thumbs - must exist on the
page and should be provided by the html template of the FCE
     externalThumbs = ext_thumbs

   	thumb = IMG_RESOURCE
   	thumb {
     	file.maxW = 60
	    file.maxH = 60
   	}

   	big = IMG_RESOURCE
	big {
     	file.maxW = 300
     	file.maxH = 300
   	}

   	lightbox = IMG_RESOURCE
   	lightbox {
     	file.maxW = 800
     	file.maxH = 600
   	}

   	pathToMootools = EXT:rgsmoothgallery/res/scripts/mootools.js
   	pathToJdgalleryJS = EXT:rgsmoothgallery/res/scripts/jd.gallery1010.js
   	pathToJdgalleryCSS = EXT:rgsmoothgallery/res/css/jd.gallery.css
   	pathToSlightboxJS = EXT:rgsmoothgallery/res/scripts/slightbox107.js
   	pathToSlightboxCSS = EXT:rgsmoothgallery/res/css/slightbox.css
   	pathToJdgallerySetJS = EXT:rgsmoothgallery/res/scripts/jd.gallery.set.js
   	pathToJdgalleryTransitionsJS =
EXT:rgsmoothgallery/res/scripts/jd.gallery.transitions.js

   	settings = timed:false,showArrows: false,showCarousel:
false,embedLinks:true,lightbox:true,textShowCarousel:'Thumbnails'
   	pid =
   	height = 300
   	width = 300
   	minimumImages = 2