[TYPO3-templavoila] Relative path prefixing

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Tue Dec 4 16:17:59 CET 2007

Hi there,

this topic seems to have been discussed before but since I couldn't find
a satisfying solution I dare to ask again;)

When creating a template file with "in template links" (e.g. a "go to top"
link) templavoila always adds the relative path prefix before the link. Can
this be turned off / fixed?

Example:
In the template I have: (which is perfect as is)

Templavoila creates

and this causes problems in several occasions.

I have found two related bug reports which sadly do not help me solve the
issue.

1) bug 5418 (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5418).

2) bug 4703 (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4703).

A possible workaround is to map each of these links href-attributes to a
typoscript object and place the value "#top" there using a TEXT-Object. But
this is not very attractive since you create large Datastructure files for
just a static value...

Does any of you have found a solution to this by now?

All the best
Søren