[TYPO3-templavoila] non-mapped columns show in backend

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Dec 3 17:01:55 CET 2007

Hi,

>> Albert Dekker wrote:
>>> How could I get rid of this additional column.

You can also try extension me_templavoilalayout2. Since it customises
the layout, it also makes it possible to hide a column. It is just a
question of omitting it.

However, you may have to tweak the look & feel of the extension, because
the author made a number of choices about what *he* wanted the layout to
look like, which may not fit your wishes. And it's all hard-coded...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter