[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization of FCEs in the BackEnd

Miriam Scheibe | Paints m.scheibe at paints.de
Thu Aug 30 17:14:13 CEST 2007

Hello @all, hello Dmitry,

I recognized that the localization of FCEs in the backend does not work
properly.
If I provide a locallang-label in the ds like this:

<TCEforms type="array">

<label>LLL:EXT:user_mgtvfunctions/locallang.xml:tv_fce_mg.label.el1</label>
	<config type="array">
		[...]
	</config>
</TCEforms>

The label in the preview of the FCE shows the string
'LLL:EXT:user_mgtvfunctions/locallang.xml:tv_fce_mg.label.el1' instead of
the translation, whereas on the edit-page the label is translated correctly.

I tried to dock at the hook 'renderPreviewContent'... But I'm stuck...

Is there another workaround for this problem?

Thx,
Miriam