[TYPO3-templavoila] no content after update to 4.1.2

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Mon Aug 20 12:55:36 CEST 2007

>> No, you can stay with iso if you wish. What you need to do is to grab
>> your DS XML, put it to some editor that supports utf-8 (such as jEdit)
>> and save it as iso-xxx charset. This will convert DS code to that
>> encoding. Do not forget to change "encoding" attrbiute in xml prologue
>> (this is "<?xml ....?>" thing) to iso encoding. Put it back to DS
>> record and save. Now all should be fine. Try it and see if it works.

Hi Dmitry

I copy pastet the DS code from Typo3 to jEdit.. Selectet "iso-8859-1"
and saved as DS.txt .. and then copy pastet the Code from .txt to typo3.
I have this in my DS <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"
standalone="yes" ?>

But the same error to if I try to save with ä,ö,ü !?

Anyway.. on the 2 installations WITH the problem, I changed all to
utf-8! There everything works fine now...!
But it would be nice to stay on iso for the next time! (Because I don't
really need utf-8 for a german site).

Thanks

Greets
Philipp